So, Nick posted about us finally getting the keys to the new building and officially moving in (exciting stuff) and now it’s all systems go to get the building up to scratch in time for the big opening.
You can read about the building here, but I thought i would fill you guys in on the opening itself and what you can expect.
Set over two floors and 5 exhibition spaces this even will be our biggest to date, a fitting launch for our new HQ…
- The 2nd Annual Empty Shop Open Exhibition
- Work by our new studio group “The FreeBirds”
- The first residency in the Stairwell Gallery
- Other selected works including an original wall drawing by The Cloud Commission
- The unveiling of The Smallest Gallery in the World
- An awesome time!
The opening will be from 6pm – 9pm then we are all off to Jam Jah at Allington House for an after show party.
Full details will follow closer to the date
Fully independent, completely unfunded… art just got interesting
Read Nick’s post about us getting the keys here